Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Mum pointed this out tonight watching a very sad film about Meryl Streep dying of Radioactivity + a car accident (I cried):





Okay, I haven't been able to put them alongside each other...





















...but do you see what I see? Weirdly similar.











And Evie will never know because she doesn't read my 'musings'.

I've also started to wonder whether emoticons are on their way out... I have to admit I use them a lot. For example, you get a text like: "Are you walking?" and it feels rude to say "Yes." so I always put a smile. But sometimes you'll get in a text conversation with someone and realise they haven't used any, and you've put three in each text. (Bit of an over-exaggeration for effect but roll with me). So I'm starting to wonder, is it time I stopped? Adults don't often use them but that's because people like my parents have no idea how to create them, so Mum gave up after a few attempts at this :] and this >£

Enough said really.

I may try to cut down my emoticon usage from now on.

What else have I been up to? Not much. I've almost finished this darned play. Today I looked like a twat in drama, Miss Shingles asked us to bring in something strange to 'inspire' us for our devised pieces. The one time she doesn't bloody check what we've got, last time I had to pretend the inspiration was my bloody General Studies textbook, which is a joke. So today I was sat in our class with fairy wings on my back thinking how well I'd done, and at no point did she congratulate me or even mention the wings. For about 20 minutes I sat there with people coming up to me and going: "Why the wings?" until eventually I had to turn to James and say "This is embarrassing I'm going to take the wings off now." which is annoying because it means James wins and he always wins so that's annoying.

I've been getting frustrated with my Twitter, because for some reason it won't let me post this photo. So I'm going to write exactly what I was going to IF TWITTER WOULD FUCKING WORK and post the photo here:

@TomSmith_77 slapped @JamesRHKelly in the genitals #thatsgottahurt #hellneverhavechildren


No comments:

Post a Comment