Tuesday 22 January 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo

Found this band the other day, good stuff. Love it when you find a new band and every song you listen to is good.

Hannah. Here is another way I'm proving I love Justin more than you:


SEE I LOVE HIM.

(Sorry about that folkes)

Finished my January A levels. It's snowing again. I had a bath. These are the 3 main things functioning in my life this present moment.

Anyway, even James Kelly told me he liked the London post, (it's been very popular of course), so I thought I'd do another one. This is a Monday up till lunch time.




Today is a monday. I don't know why it is a Monday, but it is. This Saturday just gone I made the effort in our monthly meet up with myself and my two brothers. This was of course a huge mistake. It's 7am on Monday morning and I still feel nauseous from all of the drinks. I give up, I am a lightweight and they win.


Anyway. I'm awake now. It's that decision between calling in sick or not being a pansy and getting up...





...Okay. No need to make the decision anymore. I've actually been sick.

I get back into bed and pull the covers over my head, wanting to never move again. Fresh sheets. What I wouldn't give for the old lavender Mum used to iron onto our clean sheets. Call-Me-Sky-But-My-Real-Name-Is-Jenny shouts from the kitchen that she's made me a pancake/omelette. Right now, the thought of eating makes me want to curl up in a ball and self destruct. But unfortunately I'm way too curious to find out what an omelette/pancake is. It sounds wonderfully disgusting. I yell at Sky that I'm coming and flop out of bed to find something to slob on.

BLOODY HELL KNOCK! Sky's just walked in. Again. "Oh I thought you'd want it in bed because of your weekend."


Wow. That looks absolutely lovely Sky, but I'm still feeling quite sick...












Right. On the other hand I'd love the omelette. Is there any chance you could just do that in your bedroom?







Um... Okay don't worry. Ha-have a nice day then Sky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zop_xXmhA70

Ohhh she's gone.

I call my work. Lisa isn't very pleased with me... I rattle off an excuse about a hospital emergency and get the hell off the phone. I have a bath to cheer myself up. Wearing a hat. Because you know... YOLO and that.


(I've been wondering when that picture would be useful... still sensing it's not the right time)

I get out from the bath and collapse straight onto the sofa. Jeremy Kyle is yelling at some fat woman with hoop earrings and telling her that her son has turned out like a fuck wit because she used to snort coke off his body as a child. I'm not 100% sure what's going on... but it seems he's now knocked up his ex's cousin, but he now thinks he's gay because he hallucinated on speed and had a vision of Jesus naked calling him to bed.

That's the jist. I'm bored. I'm going shopping. I head over to Chelsea and walk into all those little designer boutiques, talking at 0.1 mph and flicking my hair a lot.

Can I help you?



Just browsing thank you, (like I could afford a shop assistant's old gum from this place).

I run away at 0.1 mph so as not to look noticeable. I tell her I'll send 'Daddy' in later and smile gracefully. I trip up on the perfectly tripped lemon tree on the way out. What now?

1 comment:

  1. Heheh get concert tickets and then we'll see Poppy ;) <3

    ReplyDelete