Wednesday 15 May 2013

LOOK IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN SPAIN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHU-AJTn0I8

Nice eh?

Well well summer is well and truly upon us. It's been so long since I've been able to wonder round for days in a row in my yellow rain coat and pink wellington boots. Honestly, it is a delight to welcome back the sun.

I am two days away from my first re-sit, which I am incredibly excited about. (Laughter). But anyway. Turn off the guitar now it's annoying me.

My life has been pretty dull of late, it's consisted of about 5 things:
1. Screaming "I'M NOT DOING TEMPLES" at Mr Owen.
2. Complaining
3. Watching Game of Thrones
4. Complaining
5. Trying to get into a coma so I get my grades for uni based on predictions.

Been spending time with some new people lately which has been nice, it's good to mix things up a bit. I've also only got 6 doubles in school now, which means I am NEVER in school. Which is rather lovely. My new life is reciting greek words and then eating a cookie as a reward. I've even recorded myself talking about the Odyssey and have been playing it at night, hoping it'll sort me out for exams. Hahahaha aaah optimism.

Also having a drunk conversation with my brother yesterday, it was his birthday and I rang him at half 11 to wish him a happy one and he was obviously intoxicated. He kept yelling "YEAH I'VE BOOKED AN ALGERIAN PLACE FOR SATURDAY. YOU CAN EAT STEAK THERE." He's 24 now, all grown up. (ish) Sometimes I wonder if I'm more mature than him... What am I saying, I am more mature than him!

L'occitane have launched 4 new fragrances, made exclusively by a fragrance merchant for the company and they are really lovely. Tell your mother's to go and try them out. Just do it, don't just think you will. Do it.

Do it.

Have a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment