Sunday 15 July 2012

Apologies for not posting in a while, I've been up to a lot lately. So thursday night was the social. It was a really boring evening. And although the year 11s didn't really bother me as much as I thought they might, there was one moment where I was dancing with Jessie behind a bunch of year 11 boys and we looked at each other, because we could smell fart. Charming. That's not how you attempt to pull, by farting everywhere.

It got to around 11:15 and Ollie and I went and sat in the quiet bit and chatted because we were finding it so boring. After we left we walked home, got into our pjs because Ollie hadn't slept in 3 days because of 'glamping' as he calls it, and I was really tired too. Then Jessie said she wanted to go out and meet this guy she was friends with for a pint. Ollie and I got re dressed to walk her into town so she wouldn't get raped, (on account of us being good friends), and we went into town. She then changed her mind, so we started walking back, then she wanted cheesy chips, so we walked back in. I'll admit I got pretty grumpy then.

But, the chips were amazing, so I was very happy. Plus we hadn't eaten in ages. THEN we went home and slept which was divine. Here's a photo of me drunk beforehand, holding Jessie's bra and asking her why she has so many bras..


What else... friday night I went to dinner with a couple of teachers that mum and dad are friends with. It was so funny seeing the arts/science divide. Half the time 3 people wouldn't know what was being said which was hugely amusing. And I had 3 glasses of wine, so I was trying my hardest to seem absolutely sober and sensible. It was a lovely night though.

Aaaaaaaaand....... I went to see the stripper film 'Magic Mike' yesterday. It's not a good film but you do get to see Alex Petyfer's body, so I'm not complaining. Although, it didn't resolve well. After that I went to see Parallels at the playhouse, and that was quite fun. I was wearing these new wedges and I felt ridiculously tall. I don't know why I'm talking about that.

Did you know penguins have no knees?

Neither did I till yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment