Wednesday 4 July 2012




Don't know if this video will upload, but I was trying to annoy my dad. I think I did pretty well.

Anyway, sorry I've been distracted lately, lots to update on. I know it's short notice but, everyone should go see Midsummer Night's Dream. For a start, Jessie gets to wear a dress with onions sewn on, and run around getting very desperate for attention and love. I hear it's very amusing. For a second, Louis McBride bless him, tried to sell tickets for the show in an alleyway with make up on. He wasn't too successful. So do it for Louis.

Hannah Gwyther is absolutely hilarious too as well, she mentioned something about flirting with audience members, so be sure you don't sit in the front row if you want any dignity. But generally, the whole cast looks amazing and it should be a really great show. Plus, if you're lucky, Beth will flash you some cheeky leg in the interval...

AND Mrs Mac is leaving, so do it to be nice to her. Even if you don't know who she is.

But you should go. And I know what you're thinking, ha yeah but I won't actually go. How about, you actually go? I mean, think about it, get some friends together and go see it, it'll be really funny and you're guaranteed a good time. Plus, even if you don't like Shakespeare,

Okay. Don't know where I was going with that. I guess seeing Louis Heaps with his shirt off, getting flirted with by Hannah Gwyther and watching Cassie run around covered in glitter is enough. Actually, now I think about it I'm really excited now. I just pictured all that happening and laughed. Anyway, go see it. Please? I don't want to be sat alone.

BYE.

Also, I'm advertising for my brother, if anyone wants his number drop me a text:


The tshirt ain't lyin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment