Saturday 28 July 2012

I've had the best couple of days. I went to a party the other night and didn't get drunk, and I have to say I really enjoyed that. I guess not having to look after anyone else drunk made it easy. Ollie and Jessie pretty much looked after themselves anyway.

We were about 2 hours late, because a HALF AN HOUR drive took 2 hours. Never give a drunk idiot the gps. Ollie typed in 'PA12' and we politely pointed out afterwards that PA12 doesn't exist anywhere bloody near here, and it was clearly meant to be BA12. I'm totally over it now. We rang Louis and he told us that he didn't live near BATH he lived near warminster. Eurgh. Anyway, then we got stuck behind a fucking sheep which we had to chase up the road, and this chinese man runs past our car holding a massive piece of rope. Made us all laugh a bit, he clearly didn't know the people trying to catch the sheep.


Whenever we drove past police Ollie was screaming 'WE'RE SCOTTISH' in an irish accent. I have no idea why.

So yeah, the party was really lovely. It was very chilled out (probably because tim let everyone hot box our tent). And there was a car parked in the barn so we could play music, and I slept all night, completely dry and warm in a tent. When does that ever happen?! Met some lovely people as well and had a really nice time just talking and eating. This morning was so sunny as well it was beautiful. We did get lost again but it was fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment