Thursday 26 July 2012

Last night I was chatting to this woman, a lovely wife of one of the men from the choir and I've known her for ages. We had a really nice conversation about what I want to do with my life, it's becoming this repeated mantra now, (I expect anyone reading this in my year is nodding), I feel really happy because whenever I talk about it I get really excited.

Anyway, she then diverted the conversation after she asked about how I found sixth form. I said it was nice to become better friends with people who were in my year at swgs and bish already. She then said 'Do you have a.... special friend?' It almost made me laugh. She asked it in such a way that it sounded more like she was asking if I had a casual sex buddy or something, she seemed so guilty. It always amazes me that's it's the kind of question that older generations just ask, and we don't really, though I'd say we're more open.

Today at work nothing happened.

This evening has been nice, had a lovely meal and watched t.v.. I don't know who mum was kidding when she said the three of us would make it through an entire SERIES of episodes. Of course we haven't.

I quite clearly don't have anything good to talk about tonight.

I may have to think through subjects for daily bloggage.

Can't believe I just tried to use that legitimately. I'm ashamed.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment