Sunday 8 July 2012

I've not been very efficient at blogging lately, I apologise. But here I am again, about to show you a photo I thought was pretty funny. I'll probably end up going off on a tangent as normal and talk about something really strange.

When I was little, I used to read these books about a daughter of a vet, and she went round being nice to these animals. I read one called 'Chinchilla up the chimney' and I've always wanted a chinchilla since then:


I don't even know why really, I can't remember the book very well. A family friend up the round has taken care of a few animals over the years, and at one point they had a chinchilla, and I went up to her house to play with it. She and I went into the bathroom and let the little bugger just run around, and apparently if you move too suddenly or scare them they bite you. Very hard. I was PETRIFIED. I think they look sort of evil now anyway.


But that's slightly random, the funny photo I was going to put up was this, there's no better way to catch up on t.v. than this:


Then I realised, it must be because I've put it on phone sized image. So I went back and selected the view for a laptop and it improved a lot actually.


Sarcasm.

Sorry to be boring. Tomorrow I have to pretend to be Odysseus all day though, so it should be more exciting tomorrow.

That is, if I don't fake my own death and avoid it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-y2gkU9XAU

P.s. I have flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment