Sunday 14 October 2012

9977 views...

Just realised I promised Hannah a blog post, and if I don't do it this weekend she'll wallop me really hard tomorrow. So, Hannah terrified me from the very moment when I met her, (she was friends with Sylvie and I used to speak to her sometimes), and she still does terrify me. If you tell her you don't want to go to the canteen she will start threatening you until you come. I was on the phone to her for an hour recently, when I had to go she said she was going to stab me. I still haven't worked out whether she's kidding or not.

Despite being a complete idiot for taking sciences for her A levels (fortunately she's regretting this) she's not too stupid. Sometimes when I say something stupid or wrong she gives me this really dead pan look like 'I'll give you a minute to figure out how fucking retarded what you just said was':


Just looking at that photo makes me shiver.

Hannah I'm really tired, I hope that's enough for you today.

Can't get this song out of my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrrZnnVBkXs

No comments:

Post a Comment