Monday 1 October 2012

Tonight, I am going to write in rhyme.
Because I feel now, we have got to that time.
In drama we're studying a play that's a poem,
There isn't really anything that rhymes with 'poem'.
I even checked rhyming dictionary,
Smekfhkdghdhgkdhg secretary.

But I've always felt, I've had this skill.
A talent I hide, which can cause a thrill.
So strap on your seat-belts and hold on real tight,
The wit and good literature is about to bite.
I've a talent for poetry that you must agree,
Is utterly incredible and it comes just from me.

As I write this I'm sat on the bed in my room.
I came from my mother, I came out her womb.
I like to watch tennis when it's played on T.V.,
I like to go shopping with friends in West Quay.
My dad likes to listen to music by 'Free',
I don't really like them I'd rather it was me.

I'm getting quite tired I would like to abscond,
(That means 'to leave' if you're thick as a pond).
But maybe this new way of blogging for you,
Will be a format of writing that I start to do.
So don't get all down if you're sad I must go,
Cause tomorrow I'll do a new poem- YAAAAY HO!


No comments:

Post a Comment