Friday 26 October 2012

So, I've been rubbish at this. Been too busy listening to 'house music' as Ollie calls it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG5aSZBAuPs

So good!!!

Currently, I'm sat in bed shitting myself after having watched Derren Brown's thing. It's a nasty zombie thing... you know what I'm actually so scared I'm going to ramble about something else and see whether it calms me enough to take me away.

My mum bought me this new bookmark, and it makes me laugh. It's one of those ones that move when you twist them, and it's penguins flapping around. I cleaned my room. Properly got everything out, cleaned it and put it back. True, I've just piled it on my desk and now my room is full of empty vod bottles, but still. I'm cold.

I really want a purple dress. I think I'd suit purple. OH! And today my hairdresser cut off A LOT of my hair. I would upload a photo, but the only one I have isn't very nice and was for Bex's eyes only. But I am sad, because Misfits starts on Sunday and Kelly's gone and I miss Nathan because he was sexy.

GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment