Wednesday 31 October 2012

In love with this song at the moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzPKMAOjov0&feature=fvwp

I'm sat home alone, (which always absolutely freaks me to the core), watching the rain outside my window. I've got my music on loud so I can't hear it. I really hate rain when no one's in. Even my dog isn't here. You know how being alone feels a bit like the whole world but you is dead? Can't seem to stick it.

I went to see Stomp on Monday, had the best day in London. Met up with my brother who had two large plastic boxes with him, which he told us he was wearing on his feet in a comedy routine about the bleep test. Honestly mad. He now wants to buy a puppet that looks just like him, think Muppets has finally taken over him. But Stomp was incredible, my dad was so excited I've never seen him so funked up. I think because my parents are musicians, they get so excited when there's a rhythm or anything.

My dad does this thing, which you'll probably read now and think 'Naaaaw cute' no, no, it's incredibly annoying. He does it mostly when he's driving, he starts making weird noises and clicking and stamping his feet to a 'rhythm'. He gets so into it and it always just sounds like a middle aged man making noises. Which is of course, exactly what he is. When I'm going through a 'I love everything my parents do they're so lovely' phase, this is genuinely lovely to watch. When I've just spent all day making cellophane compositions it's less cute. I generally ignore him. Especially when he does it over the top of something like Taylor Swift. I guess I should learn that the kitchen isn't a place to have 'me time'.

I'm having a really lovely half term though, missing Georgina hugely, I have so much to tell her. And feeling a lot happier with where I am work wise and stuff like that, which isn't very interesting I know but it's making me all calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment