Monday 10 June 2013

I saw this as a stand for some chewing gum today, see what you think:


"Ever made out with a watermelon?" Ummmm.... no. And not a massive desire of many I would presume. Is that too judgemental of me? Maybe I missed out on the fruit-fancying gene that everyone else has.

Pfft.

Also if you haven't seen this already, it still makes me laugh:


That's my leaving present to Miss Evans. I know, I am so funny.

Anyway, enough about ME. (Having said that it's quite hard to blog talking about how you are, because I don't know who you are). I am now a free person, practically and actually I think you could strongly argue, a person who is on their gap year. I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to get done, so what did I do today after my last school exam? I made a birthday card for Evie which took far longer than it should've done. When you're learning origami and screaming at the chinese guy on the video to slow down, as my mother says 'It's time to stop Petal.'

I'm excited though, I'm going to hand in some paperwork to a job agency and hopefully get some work going soon for saving next year.

Ooh! Another exciting thing, I went to see The Boy With Tape On His Face the other night, a comedy gig. James Kelly had free tickets so we went with Tom and James' dad. My god was it funny. I didn't think I could laugh so much from something without speech. It was fantastic. Apart from almost crapping yourself whenever he came into the audience, Tom got picked and he thought the guy was pointing at me, turned and laughed in my face and then realised what was really happening. Long story short he was hand-cuffed to a random girl and forced to kiss. I nearly wet myself.

That's all for now folkes, Made In Chelsea catch up time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment