Thursday 6 June 2013

Pranking Mum

So, today I was rudely woken at o-christ-hundred-hours, that's right, 10 o'clock my dad comes in with a cup of tea, then half an hour later my mum comes in and sings into my face until I get up. She wanted me to try her new bread. Fucks sake. Anyway, then Dad made Mum iron his shirt (sexist) and he headed off to work looking very pretty. Then I followed Mum who was in the camperp-van in my car to go to the garage (her lights inside aren't working properly and she likes to have the fairy-lights when she's away).

Anyway, we did some stuff in town, then went back to the garage. I dropped her off, and drove home by myself with our food shopping in the back. When I get home, I spend 5 minutes looking for my other flip flop in the passenger foot-well. I remember her mentioning stealing Dad's shoes before. I kept looking muttering 'you absolute bitch.' So I think RIGHT my turn. I carry the shopping, flowers, baguette into the house occasionally getting a stone engraved into my foot and swearing. I put everything down and take a bowl of water upstairs, wedge it above her office door and try not to laugh too much.

It was so funny. I followed her up the stairs, and she tried to open the door and it was wedged so she was going "Ooh! Ooh! Oh!" and then it fell. Barney had done the same thing to me a few days ago, and it was funny then, so she had to find it funny. She was mopping it up with a towel saying 'you stupid stupid bitch.' it was hilarious.

Apart from that, my chair broke on one side, so I've been doing this all day:


Sat in the sun revising for a bit. Beaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment