Monday 17 June 2013

James Bradwell

Not enough time is taken out of my day to appreciate James Bradwell. We've met many people through our journey in Sixth Form, but some we hold special sentimental attachment to. James has served as a sort of father to me throughout my time these past two years, (James Kelly likes to think that's his role but he's more of an annoying younger brother), and I have huge respect for him. From tissues on desks - mentioned many times - to being protective of me when involving other guys, I've had a lot of emotional moments just feeling overwhelmed by how wonderfully sensitive, giving and caring he is. There aren't enough role models in the world like James; he accepts the faults I have when he has none himself and that astounds me. What a top bloke, I hope to remain in contact with him.

This is an excellent read of his:
http://godlyarse.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment