Monday 3 June 2013

  Well I'm having a mixed day. Half of me is in pure panic about the shear amount of stuff to know for this ruddy exam on wednesday. So, so much. I've run out of cue cards in the right colour! But also it's been a nice day because my brother and his girlfriend came round. They're off to Amsterdam this week- so jealous! But Barney chucked water all over me, so I chucked it back. Then after he left I came up to my room, opened the door and a bowl of water fell all over me.

He will pay.

 Charlie is so lovely though, mum and I said if he doesn't I should marry her. It's so annoying though, I always wish I were older so that I could be friends with my brother's friends and not just the little sister. It's terribly dull. But hey ho, it's still nice to meet nice people older than me and spend time with them occasionally. That way I can be like the exotic mysterious person that they don't see much of... ooh I like that.

However I am still fretting about this exam.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment