Sunday 23 June 2013

  I will begin with a couple of photos I've been meaning to upload for ages. I forced my dog into the first one. He loves it don't worry:


It's funny because he looks like Dad.

Now this one I really like. It makes me feel powerful and stuff:



  I am free from a place that has tied me down for 7 years. I feel more ecstatic for the symbolic value of leaving school. I have just become a real person, is how it feels. A real person who's looking to heighten their career prospects, figure out money and problems that adults deal with. Freedom! Decisions! I'm having so much fun making decisions. It's been so liberating.

  What's nice as well, and I'm sure many other young people are feeling the same as me, is that every day I feel stronger in what I am and who I am. I can't exactly explain it, but I feel secure in myself at the moment. I think it's an alteration of how you spend your time and what decisions you allow yourself to make. Too many times I've done things and known as I've done it that it's the wrong thing to do. Why the hell do I still do these things? I don't know! But I've started to listen to my instincts and it's a powerful place to be. The hardest thing in life is to learn to control yourself, I think. Taking Poppy down a notch or two...

  It's going to be really fascinating to read these posts back one day and see how I developed and what I became. We'll see what happens. Anything could.

No comments:

Post a Comment