Friday 7 September 2012

For some reason fridays always make me feel really nervous. I actually love being at school, I always think I hate it all summer and then as soon as it comes I realise how much I miss even having a reason to not be at home trapped in the house. But friday nights make me feel sort of weird, I have to say I'm feeling particularly queasy tonight.

But I've downloaded 'Good Life' onto my iPod and that's my new repeat song. Tonight I'm going to tidy and organise everything for next week. And I want to properly start on my book 'Life' that my brother has given me. So far its had a lot of clever words in and I'm desperately trying to keep up with them.

I feel like a winter nurture evening, so I'm going to make myself some tea, get my slobs on, sit and read and then have a bath later.


No comments:

Post a Comment