Sunday 16 September 2012

Well... interesting last few days. Right now, mum's up in London moving some of Joz's stuff to somewhere else. Dad is currently outside in the shed, fanatically working on a new laundry basket/stool he wants me to take uni bless him. He's already made me come outside and try sitting on it to make sure it works. I think mum's planning on making a cushion for the top of it (not exaggerating).

What else happened this weekend? Erm... let me see.... Oh! Mum went and bought me a car!! I was sat on the train coming home from Cardiff, and she texts me saying 'Just bought you a car.' and I had to force the details out of her. Was desperately trying not to wet myself with excitement. Anyway, I'm not going to put up the photos yet until it's home, so watch this space.

Had to work 9-6 yesterday after the party on friday. I was stomaching a lovely vod hangover, and I was sat eating lunch, added up all the calories I was eating. In that one go? 2100. That's 600 more than your daily average. Didn't feel much better after that I have to admit.


Evie and I showing our stunning pardy swagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment