Wednesday 26 September 2012

You won't believe the day I've just had. So firstly, I went into Orange with my broken phone, and he calls up the people and they say they'll send me a new handset. I'm not making this up, as I am saying 'Yeah no it's totally dead, there's not even a red light...' to the guy down the phone, 'Tom,' (who I seem to be seeing very often what with all the phone palaver that's been occurring of late), takes the battery out, puts it back in and presses the on button. When I did that frantically last night? Nothing. When he did it? It turned on didn't it.

My mum and Evie and Tom are all having a good laugh at me, meanwhile I'm still speaking to this phone man saying 'I just came back to it and it won't charge or turn on....Yeah it's completely dead.' I had to hold the receiver away from me to laugh. Anyway, nice 'Tom,' (who, by the way has used his Media degree from Reading to film videos for Diana Vickers, Labrinth and Tinie Tempah to name a few), held his finger to his lips so that I could still get a new phone.

Anyway, later on today, I had a driving lesson. (In fact, just now). I had just crammed down my throat a pack of crisps and a chocolate bar because I was a bit late. So I thought, around about 10 metres from the car, that some chewing gum would be a good idea. Now, I love gum, but I'm aware that adults find it annoying and I feel uncomfortable chewing in front of them sometimes. Especially seeing as she was trusting me with her car. So I panic, and think 'I have to get rid of this now.' And at that moment, the only seemingly possible option was to smush the gum into my tights under my dress. So, I took it out my mouth while she wasn't looking and realised it was really sticky. I smush it under my tights, which took a lot of effort, but I still had loads of stringy stuff attached to my hands.

I start trying to  brush it off, but I'm getting stickier and sticker, and I just kept talking at Jane hoping she wouldn't notice and I could buy myself time. Eventually, I just had to say 'I'm really sorry, I've just been taking down a notice board at school and I have blue tack all over my hands.' She gave me a wet wipe, and it was resolved. I doubt she believed me. I didn't believe me. But that's how it happened. And then I arrived home, this is it AFTER having scraped most of the gum off my leg. It was also hanging attached to the inside of my dress:


I honestly don't know how I manage to be this sexy. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment