Tuesday 11 September 2012

SORRYSORRYSORRY I'm back.

I don't have too much to update on, apart from turning up at training tonight, and my colleague shows me a page on facebook and says 'Who needs a boyfriend when you can have this?' the page name? "Girl's Wank Bank." I just stood there wetting myself laughing, I think I said something along the lines of 'I'll give up the search for Mr Right then, thank god.' She cracks me up I love her.

I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY. And as normal, I found a way to super embarrass myself, starting with discovering that you really should try clothes on when you go shopping, I put on my new gym kit and the boob restrainer bit was halfway up my bra, so I had to wrench it down and it meant I was cleavage-central (have to say I didn't mind this, seeing lack of I normally have). Then, the tight fitting trousery things must have forced a good couple of kilograms off my arse that session, they were so tight. I was incredibly tempted to take a picture for your amusement, but decided that would be verging on strange. So I didn't. In case you were wondering.

After that, I was on the cross trainer dancing and mouthing along to Nicole Scherzinger, and Evie kept laughing at me. Then I went to do 'toning exercises' which is basically, when I'm really tired I go to the mats round the corner of the cross trainers, so Evie can't see that I'm actually just having a lie down. If anyone looked I started bending a bit, or changing my iPod song. Those classic tricks. I love the gym. You get a free swim if you go as well, as long as they don't notice you slipping in, that is.

Here's a video of Ollie and I pretending to be from Made In Chelsea:


No comments:

Post a Comment