Monday 21 May 2012

I apologise for neglecting this recently. Been very very very stressed out about exams, but I only have 2 left and one of them's general studies so it doesn't count. As long as I beat Georgina this time, I don't care. Had drama today, which was not great. First half I had no idea what I was doing, second half was much better. But I spoke to mum after and it turns out she sent an email to Mrs Phelps this morning telling her that the teachers have told us different things all year. She did also put in it that maybe it's just me not listening, cheers for the faith in me eh? Nah I get where she's coming from. She knows it's not my fault.

This is funny:

Love him.

Apart from that shananigans there's not much going on in my life, trundling aimlessly through the days. I can't wait for half term now, it is going to be MENTAL. And it now looks like Ollie is coming with me to my Grandma's wedding as my 'boyfriend' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Should be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment