Thursday 3 May 2012

SO I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Well, I've been up to many adventurous things as normal. Best story of the past couple of days has to be stood in the whole school photo. This kind of hot guy working with the photographers was walking around and I turned to Evie and said 'How much would you pay me to go and ask for his number?' Now, normally, I say stuff like that and then laugh and don't follow through. You can see what's coming here can't you?

I go up to the guy, walking through all of the stage that's being deconstructed, the other guys are looking at me like what is she doing? It was so awkward, I wanted to laugh. I said 'Hi' to one of the men stood staring. Walked up to this guy and in a voice about 3 pitches higher than it is normally said 'So, basically, my friends have a bet on to see whether I can get your number or not.' and the other guys laugh, looking shocked. And the guy goes 'My number?!' and I said 'Yeah' and he goes 'I don't think that's a very good idea.' I just went 'ok.' and walked away, almost pissing myself laughing, and maybe from fear. It was awkward, but definitely worth the £4 I wormed out of people. HOW IMPRESSIVE IS THAT?! I'm so brave.

Evie did make an observation afterwards though, she said 'What would you have done if he HAD given you his number?' which was an extremely good point. Because I wasn't really interested in actually going out with a 20 something year old guy, not that it was really my decision. Literally, I've never been so proud of my bravery.

Also, congratulations to the new head girls! Shiffa, your speech made me giggle so much. 'I'm from WALES.' Gotta use that line at the parent's evenings for prospective year 12s!!

In english today, (which we very nearly skivved, were it not for the angel on my left shoulder), I told Georgina about all the videos I showed my pa of her and I, and he could not stop laughing, she's hilarious. Here's a snippet completely out of context of the random shit we get up to:


Extremely annoyed, I went to town today and bought the things I've been meaning to get, and let the bloody hair dye and new lippie I'd bought somewhere in school. If I see Mrs Chilcott wearing it with extra light hair, there shall be trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment