Sunday 13 May 2012

Yesterday at work, this Indian guy came in, barely spoke a word of english, looking for an EDT. I showed them to him, he said they were too expensive. Then, he randomly says 'You're beautiful' and I went 'Aww thank you!' and not kidding, I could've sworn he said something about buying me. His diction wasn't great, and he then asked where a key shop was, so who knows what he was on about.

Had loads of americans in as well these past two days, so I've been getting so excited about NY in 3 weeks time! So siked. Check out this blog, her photos get me so excited about USA:
http://mojomade.blogspot.co.uk/

Good music on there too.

So today I went and bought my lovely brother's birthday present, and I am this close to keeping it for myself- it's a ralph lauren shirt! Such lovely fabric. He's a lucky boy.

Anyway, tonight I'm off to a Rich Hall comedy gig, he's the canadian grumpy guy:


So tomorrow I'll probably write a really annoying entry like this: 'And then I said to her....... HAHAHAH sorry was just thinking about something from last night... you had to be there.'

If I were you I wouldn't check it tomorrow.

No seriously.

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, Poppy is such a genius and she writes in such an engaging way I don't know how I could possibly not check this amazing site tomorrow evening, right? What do you mean no? JUST KIDDING. I realise I no longer make sense... anyway, don't check it. You know, unless you're Georgina. KEEN FOR BLOGGING.

Well, I'm off to buffer, cut, wax, moisturise, exfoliate, cleanse, tone, foundation, make up, curl, straighten, hair pin and beautify myself. I've bought this gorgeous new dress from Topshop, there's no photo on their website, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Loving this group at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWcMEyFOA1g

Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment