Wednesday 9 May 2012

Welcome to General Studies, hang up your brain on your way in and rest your head on your desk ready for your nap.

Today, was my last ever *sob* general studies lesson. And I think, that deserved its own blog post. First thing this morning, I actually had to fill out a survey about all my subjects, and I was very nice about all of them... except general studies. Under the question: "What was the most interesting thing about this subject?" I wrote out 'Personally, I think this subject is a waste of time because it is crap.' and SOMEONE accidentally clicked next, so it submitted. Dear god I hope they're anonymous. And then the next one said "What were the most challenging parts of the course?" and I wrote 'It would've been challenging if I had done any of the work.' Which is fine, because I haven't said anything mean or rude. Phewey.

THEN we arrived for the lesson:

(she's so pwetty) 

Gee-dawg getting excited about the textbook.

Then we got to do practise exam papers- whoopee!

Georgina and I decided it was time to take it seriously and answer the questions properly.



"I don't know - there was a giraffe in the way." 


"What is meant by the term 'social exclusion'? --> look at Poppy Evans."

"I do not know the answer to this, please instead accept this drawing of a penguin with my apology..."

Sometimes I don't know how my wit doesn't tire out. But the lesson didn't stop there! People began to drop off at this point:




Sophie was also asleep, and looking round the room Georgina and I spotted a good 8 more people with their heads down. It was pretty funny. Anyway, Georgina and I then filmed to show how bored we were, some of the dialogue isn't clear but here it is: 



When everyone started to wake up, Georgina politely wrote a sign, which she dared me to hold up to Stamdawg:

Yes folks, it was time for poetry. We started on a song, but we were both too grumpy to finish it. So, we decided to write poems for each other. Georgina wrote this poem for me:

There once was a girl called Poppy.
She really was quite potty.
She went to her house
And then ate a mouse,
Which made her face go spotty.

So I came back with:

There once was a girl called Georgina.
Who's name rhymed with fuck all.
She's really annoying,
I wish she were dead.
Smoqkhllmipbasd bread.

That was pretty much all that needed to be said. Although, Georgina for the record I don't wish you were dead, I quite like you being alive. To end the lesson, I put together all the brain cells I wasn't using and wrote this pure genius:

You enfold me with your knowledge and wisdom,
Your charm and your passion alike.
Your voice a melody with this fun,
For the exam you have got me all siked.

From the moment I knew you would teach me,
My soul just started to sing.
Because I cannot fault you appearance I see,
Nor the enjoyment to wednesday you bring.

The next bit gets a bit rude, so I'll keep that between Georgina and I, I mean, I have boundaries people.
All that was left now, was to write on Sophie while she was alseep. So we branded her:


Might start a club, could be good. Goodbye general studies. I shall miss you.

Ha, blatant lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment