Sunday 6 May 2012

I only popped on to check my page views, I always do because I'm sad. Anyway, since there are 92 views, meaning that Georgina has been avidly checking to see whether I've updated it I thought I would end her stress.

I'm sat in bed with my earphones into me, they're the kind of ones which stick properly into your ear, and I don't understand why they go so far in. They don't make the music any louder the further in, and you just feel like you're in a loo in a shit nightclub. I'm having a very happy few days though, I've re dip dyed my hair (a surprise I'm saving till school on tuesday). And I've just bought Emeli Sande's album, so I am HAPPEEEEEE.

Saturday was great, went to watch the footie at the pub with the Kelly twins. It was SUPER dull. I kept going into my own little world and James kept saying 'Poppy pay attention' and I couldn't, it was such a boring game! Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for a bunch of attractive guys running around in shorts and taking their shirts off, but seriously, being in a pub with 80 bald guys yelling 'COME ON CHELSAY!' takes the appeal away. I spent my time eating ice while Chris went and sat in the corner and James pretended not to know, especially when the ice fell on my face and I screamed.

Went back to the Kelly's for the second half because we were bored, and watched the rest there, which was still dull. It was just a dull match. Chelsea quickly realised they had Liverpool wrapped round their little finger, so they didn't try hard. It was too easy. Anyway, then my parents and Lauren came round for dinner, and I think I embarrassed myself sufficiently. Although, at one point Chris and I were laughing at how our mums were talking about something girlie, and the dad's motorbikes, and I said 'What do teenagers talk about?' And Chris just went 'Sex, school...' and I burst out laughing.

Spent ages trying to catch coins and just throwing them around the room, and then went and watched Lee Evans' new DVD. Was a really nice evening. Till Chris and I fell asleep and then my parents came and got me. Then today I had work again, and I felt ill. But then I met up with Reuben and Jessie which was loooovely. And I just got sent this quote in an email and I love it:
"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being." Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment