Thursday 31 May 2012

WELL you may relax now, I'm back, and thus so is your daily dose of non-important shite. WELL WELL WELL. I've got many a story to tell you.

New York is EXACTLY like it is in the films, and it's amazing. I drove in over the speed limit with this hilarious black guy who picked the hottest foreign girl to sit next to him in the front, and the houses in Queens are just like those typical wooden panelled or metal panelled ones you see in movies. But then we came into sight of Manhattan. Oh. My. God. It was mind blowing, it's an amazing skyline, and you will not believe how small the statue of liberty looks, it's odd.

I won't go into much detail tonight, because I'm jet lagged as fuck and about to catch up on hours of important T.V. I've missed, but I will say that today I opened the loo to a woman already using it on the flight (locking doors really is quite nifty) and then I stole a jew's pillow because he wasn't using it, just reached between the seats and nabbed it.

Till tomorrow, dear friend, listen to this and be happy; a very important friend to me first showed me this and I miss them very much at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiViJkz10nw&ob=av2e

You know, New York was very lovely, but it didn't half show me to appreciate what I've got. I missed my friends a lot, and it's time I tied up the many lose ends hanging round my head. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment