Tuesday 1 May 2012

I've had such a mixed day, it's been crazy. This morning was ULTRA boring. Apart from finding a pair of worn girls pants (don't ask how I know) WHOEVER YOU ARE THAT WAS DISGUSTING and trying to loop them on the tv board with a pool cue, and then while I was adjusting my top they slid down the pole and GOT ME. Urgh.

So anyway, Rosa managed to swing them into the bin with the stick. It was pretty hilarious. Then I sat for 2 hours working on a piece of paper I didn't need to do because she didn't mention it. Really depressing, I had 2 double frees and no work to do in them. Loving have the extra time though, just to look forward to. Tomorrow is Georgina day as well, pretty exciting.

But back to today, I walked to bish to meet Ollie for lunch, and it was so fun. I put my iPod in and listened to two door cinema club, I'd forgotten how good they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ed8NBPmits

   ^
   |
   |

Guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face. And I've really enjoyed the rain, it's nice to have weather variety. Battled through the piles of families and tourists K.4.T.Q (keen for the queen) and found Ollie, then we went and had lunch and bumped into my mum, which was weird. Later today she said 'It was a bit awkward with Ollie, were you talking about something intense?' No, we'd just been complaining about a toasty.

Got back to bish and had class civ, really loving getting to know Charlie better, he's always been really lovely. Drama was drama, all I got out of that is a blocked ear and practise at hand massages. (Always working hard).

I've decided I could give hand massages in my frees... so sign up if you want a dosage of hibiscus.

Just had stage with combined age group, was really good. Jessie even leant me her cleavage top, which I'll be honest does nothing much for my flat chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment