Saturday 26 May 2012

Well, I'm off to New York later today. And I'm very excited. Also, just to clarify after I confused Georgina, that last entry is completely true. Except I was being sarcastic, I'm not going into the services. I'm really tired.

I feel kind of scared, I hate flying and all I can think is what if I don't come back? What if something happens? But, I've downloaded Empire State of Mind and I've packed some cute outfits.What can possibly go wrong? AND it's predicted thunder, which means what? MY YELLOW RAINCOAT. So my life is made. I'm really worried about the sarcasm issue, they don't get it, and hardly anything that comes out of my mouth isn't sarcasm.

I LOVE this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuqxl284cg&ob=av2n

Had a really lovely time with Ollie the other night, we went out onto my balcony with some red wine and sat under a duvet looking at the stars. I miss him already.

But, NYC, I'm really excited, I feel like I'm going to come back with tonnes of confidence and SO MUCH NEW CLOTHING OH MY GOD SO EXCITED. I have so much hard earned cash to splash. And dad is making me try sushi, kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment