Thursday 7 February 2013


Been a while I've been meaning to upload this. WAHEY! GUESS WHAT!!!

Had our first meeting for the play on Friday, which is really exciting. Let the rehearsals begin! Couple of bits I found out I need to go over. But James Kelly was actually really nice about it (in that he only made comments a couple of times). It's made me quite nervous though, having it read aloud I felt really self-concious. It's like my child or something.

Went for a drive tonight with Bex which was really nice. We were laughing so much I thought I was going to drive off the road at one point. It's been good getting more practise at it, you realise you still have so much stuff to learn before you're actually a good driver. Which is sort of annoying. It'll never end. I keep meaning to drop off a thank you present at my instructors, but I keep forgetting.

I've started feeling really good about myself. I kept making up rules for myself to learn to break old habits, and every time I'd start afresh I'd fail pretty quickly, but something in me's definitely changed. I've actually been able to keep my important new years resolutions, but amazingly it's differences that make you feel so different in who you are and not just how you're acting. Making subtle changes really have made me feel so much older. I made the resolutions with the hope that I'd kick old habits, (which has now made me adopt picking my nail varnish off in its place), but I feel like they've done more than that, in that I feel older. It's about growing up and not being silly anymore. I mean hey, a bit of silly yes. Pardy hard and all that (no I can't pull that off) but ultimately I don't want to be as much of a child anymore.

Check this out, I love Dan Smith's voice, so so perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKu_q3qFPk

Keep posted, they'll be a second post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment