Monday 25 February 2013

This is a post dedicated to Jemma Mackle. The reason for this is stated in the video below:


Couldn't have explained it better myself Jemma. Thank you.


That's right folkes. Tomorrow is the day Jemma Mackle must endure sedation which will leave her conscious and talking shit to the dentist but she will be unable to remember a thing. Sounds pretty fun to me. I wish someone could film her I bet she's hilarious. They're going to do some horrible things to her mouth but it'll all be worth it in the end.

Good luck Jemma!

My day has been pretty basic. I've been putting Ollie's windscreen wipers up on his car every time I pass it at South Wilts and today was brilliant. He was in the car with some people, and I put them up, then on the way back I saw Ollie had left them up, so I thought I'd be oh so amusing and pull the back window one out, which I then did. An old man walked past us and we were talking about Ollie and the fact that it was his car. I knew what this old bugger was going to do.

He passed us and pushed it back down and then turned to us like he'd just made the funniest joke in the world. It was rather strange. I wanted to go back and put it back up and go "No." But I didn't because old people need hobbies I guess. Bless him he was only trying to be humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment