Sunday 24 February 2013

I have 103 things to do, so naturally I'm going to blog instead. What a weekend. I've had the loveliest dosage of Bex Mcloughlin these past two days, she came round and watched a film with my parents and then stayed till 3 today. How nice. And she bought me doritos saying: "I know how you like to go back to savoury after sweet" so I think we might be soulmates. And I didn't eat them all but she's left them here for me. I am eating them right now. Thank you Bex.

Apart from that, I had a lovely bath and homework session friday night, worked yesterday and today. I had a nice shift today, it was campaign change and I got to do the windows, which as sad as it may sound, is my favourite thing. No one interrupts me, or offers me help and ruins everything, and I get to stay warm without wearing a massive jumper and looking kind of a chub. Plus I'm not so good at remembering what's in all the products, so I can leave that to the experts.

ALSO I don't know what else is exciting but I had a burst of energy and wrote that. Sorry to get your hopes up. JAMES KELLY STOP TEXTING ME I'M TRYING TO WORK. I've sent him a mean text, that should sort him out.

I swear I had a weird dream the other night but I can't remember it...

Maybe that's enough for you tonight? LOVE YOU ALL GOODNIGHT AND BYE AND STUFF
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment