Wednesday 20 February 2013

I've had SUCH a good day. Now, I know what you're thinking: Oh wonderful, she's going to tell us all about her day in detail and it's going to be just like all her other generic posts. What even is this. - Such stereotypes and set ideals are commonly thought. And, my dear friend, you'd be right. That is exactly what I'm going to do.
























JUST KIDDING.


You didn't see that coming did you?

Ahar.



So.




I have had a good day, and despite one moment of what can only be described as a-lot-of-anger, seeing the young couple on 'One Born Every Minute' with the dad with the incredibly amusing lisp has brightened everything. Although to be fair, he was very lovely to his girlie.

It got me thinking about stuff. But my thoughts didn't go very far so I stopped thinking those thoughts and thought other thoughts.

I think.

I had a really nice chat with James Bradwell last night, who seems to be so in sync with me I think our periods might start to collaborate. (I realise this comment may distress James but he'll just have to remember my crude nature and forgive me). He had some very interesting insights into the form of oppression that seems to be felt by a lot of people lately. And he calls his bum a 'shapely posterior' which is my new favourite phrase. Going into class civ today and learning about Kieran's crazy valentines card sender (5 years running) has really put years on the end of my life the amount I laughed. It's nice to feel like that.

This always makes me chuckle:


1 comment:

  1. Spread the smiles :) (Got my Blog up and running, forgot to say!)

    ReplyDelete