Thursday 28 February 2013

  Just read back that last post. It was extremely dull. I'll try to come up with something exciting in this next one. For a start, I've decided my font needs to be bigger, agreed? This was the smallest larger size I could find. If it feels like I'm shouting at you, or presuming you are a senile with poor vision, I apologise. I did not intend to make you feel this way.

So, here's an interesting and amusing story about my life. 






Trying to think of one.







Ooh! Okay, um, I can't think of one. Here's a funny video of me instead, taken back in the time of dip dye (aaah what a wonderful look I had going there) and it's me attempting some karaoke. My parents come home, which is why I swear. I've probably built it up too much now, but Bex thought it was hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment