Tuesday 26 February 2013

Things are changing. The things I used to be good at are fading. Habits I used to have are going and ways of dealing with my emotions are definitely morphing.

When I'm sad or exhausted I'm really quiet at home, hard to imagine but I am. It can be a bit frustrating, because sometimes it's just been one of those days where you don't want to talk at all, you're so tired or numb, and my parents do that whole "what's wrong" thing and often it's nothing. And when I actually am sad, I don't want to talk about it. I guess that's why it unsettles them, whenever I used to have an issue I'd tell them about it but now I can't be bothered. I'd rather just stay silent. It's generally because any fallings out you have with people or situations that make you feel sad are now embarrassingly immature and I hate telling my parents stuff when they look at me like I'm talking about stupid stuff. Then go off on one about how my generation don't care about anything.

Trying very hard to be optimistic right now, but I'm just tired and bored. I'm probably talking complete nonsense. I just want to be left alone for a while.

Bit of a whiney post but these are TEENAGE musings right? Everyone feels like this at times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=MUBnVcy7BIg

No comments:

Post a Comment