Monday 18 June 2012

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the strange formatting, for some reason my computer has put everything on my blogs to arial (apart from this courier). I don't know whether it's just mine, and to you the formatting is fine but it's annoying me. And basically, none of the font names are previewed in the actual font, so I can't find the old one the title was, and I'm not prepared to google them all to find them.

I'll try and fix it at some point, but yeah. Nuff said.

Anyways, I'm pretty tired so I'll make this a quick one. I've had a majorly stressful day. I'm already finding the stress of uni and personal statements etc really scary. I'm writing my personal statements tomorrow, and I have a list as long as my arm to tick off.

I hate making lists. I can never remember everything to write them on the bloody list in the first place, so what's the point? I make lists for holiday packing, and I still end up forgetting something hugely important. And how vague or detailed are you meant to be with lists? My lists always go like this for holidays:

1. Make up essentials -

  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Eye liner
  • Mascara
  • Blusher/brown bronzer/light bronzer
2. Selected shoes (see them lined up against the wardrobe in the order I will be needing them) (cheeky poppy)

3. PHONE CHARGER AND IPOD CHARGER AAAAAH
(Here's where it starts to go wrong...)
4. Rain coat(s)

5. Washbag (get rid of 5 soaps, you don't need 6).








(And by this time I'm so bored I just write:)

6. Clothes.


Yeah, I really really hate lists.

I'll give you a final story before I go. This is kinda weird. When I was little, before we went on car journeys to go on holiday, my mum would always do that 'Have a final wee!' thing, you know how piss annoying that was right? I can tell that you're inwardly nodding. Anyway, just to get at her, (though this is the worst kind of revenge ever, I am an idiot), I would FAKE going to the loo. So I would go into the toilet, bang the loo lid up, turn on the tap to sound like wee a bit, tear off some roll, and flush the loo, then make my hands wet to be believable. And I would do that regardless of whether I actually needed the loo or not. Honestly. I'm such an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment