Saturday 16 June 2012

I've probably blogged before like this 'What's the aim of my blog? *rhetorical question* *rhetorical question* *depressing observation* *photo of dog*' but, I was thinking today about it, because people read it. I don't know why, I don't know what they get out of it. Sometimes I'm boring, I get that not many people are interested in reading reviews of plays and hearing how my day was. Or even listening to my wonderfully shite taste in music. And I expect I repeat myself a lot.

And I expect I repeat myself. A lot.

Aha, that was just a joke.

Anyway, why do I blog? Sometimes, it's to express how low I might feel, either so people understand where I am, or to make people think 'Phewey, it ain't just me' sometimes I write about really random stuff to cheer people up or make people laugh. And sometimes I just want to make people feel a bit better, a bit more okay with whatever worries them.

This really calms me down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-6SX484ZM

My dad tours a lot, so I've downloaded the version of one of the choirs he sings with, whenever he's away I play it, and I can here his voice. He has this beautiful deep tone, makes me feel all comfortable. And his voice sounds exactly the same as when he was 20. It's so cool. You know, when mum was pregnant with me, and she went to see dad sing a solo in a concert, and whenever he sang I started kicking, how weird is that?

I don't even know what to talk about tonight.

Except this, that we only live once. And in my experience, annoyingly, the mistakes we make actually benefit us eventually, which they shouldn't do. But that generally happens, and to quote M.I.A.

Live fast die young, bad girls do it well.

Listen to this, clench your teeth, narrow your eyes, fist your hands, and feel that feeling in the pit of your stomach, like excitement, strength, growing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE

No comments:

Post a Comment