Tuesday 12 June 2012

Well, I'm back at school. It's actually been a pretty good day. I admit, walking back through the gates for some reason I was petrified. And barely any people bothered to turn up which was weird. Anyway, first lesson was really chilled out, we just talked about exams and then watched the odyssey. It was an awful version of it. I can't stand it when things don't match up with the books. Then after that it was drama, which was okay. We talked about plays again. And I mentioned that I'd written about a play I went to see a few years ago in the exam, and she said 'I hoped you changed the date then, you're meant to have seen them in the course!' fuck. I may be fucked for drama then, hoorah.

Before stage James played me all the drunk messages I've left him and they were very embarrassing. I should not be allowed a phone when I'm drunk. Just been having a bit of text banter with Jessie's mum, which is weird. I've been bumped up from 2 'x's to 4 though! Waheeey! And I had a message from Georgina! I miss her sooooo much. Although, today the man called her name in the register and I said 'She's in Greece.' and the man said 'In Greece?!' and I think I may have landed her in it there... oops. Oh well, she could always say it was the week before and I was confused. LLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL.

Stage was actually really good, we had a drama uni lecturer there and he was really nice and he got us all, (when I say all I mean 8 of us), to actually focus, and I liked the stuff we did. I feel like I'm edging my confidence in acting all the time and it's starting to make me feel better. I wish I could be at the point where I just put myself out there.

But on a sad note, one of my chickens died last night, dad found it this morning and mum came into my room crying. It was her one as well, called Floppy, and she was the lowest one in the pecking order but she was so funny. She'd run at the house to try and get in the door, and she was always pissing off Chloe and Colonel. I will miss her dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment