Wednesday 6 June 2012

I am so depressed. My nose thingie just went down the sink, so I have to go early to buy a new one tomorrow morning, but I had to force the huge one back through and it fucking hurt and I got so cross. I was so close to just ringing someone to have a go at them. I'm a real charmer.

I had such a shite night the other night, for reasons I won't bore you with, but it really put a downer on things. And then mum the other day said how my clothing is going through an altering process, and I think I mentioned that before, anyway, she just got back from Bruges with the loveliest clothing for me, so I am very happy. I will post photos in shallow magpies tomorrow, I'm shifting my style again. You can't beat classy.

Had a really lovely time with Georgina yesterday, unfortunately it rained too much to go swimming. But it was so nice to spend time with her family. She was getting so stressed out about Zantes, it was hilarious. And she says she's going to ring me at 4am tomorrow morning to annoy me.

I wish my family was normal.

Watch this, it's hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbrI5zO-0VY&feature=share

This song breaks my heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa_1hVJHccU

No comments:

Post a Comment