Tuesday 26 June 2012

So... I have a shocking story to tell you all, and one that I'm actually hugely upset about. My phone was stolen from me today, it was a hugely traumatic incident. I was sat in the park behind sainsburys with Ollie, literally recording him proposing to me (I insisted that if he wanted to be my official back up plan for when we're 40 and unmarried, that he should). These two girls come over and ask what network I'm on, because I obviously had my phone out. I said Orange, and she asked if she could swap my sim for hers so she could call her mum. 

I knew what was going to happen, but was too nervous to think about how to say no, so stupidly I gave it to her. She chatted to me while she swapped the sim card and then she waited for it to load up, and then this guy came over as well, as if I wasn't intimidated enough. The guy and her friend walked off to chat to some others, and the girl packed up her stuff, and I said 'Can I have my phone back?' and she and her two friends ran.

I've literally never been so upset, there I was stood holding what has turned out to be the thing my life revolves around, and then it was gone. And I was thinking about all the photos, videos I have on there that I will probably never see again. Including ever single photo of my holiday to Italy, which I will never see again. I cried earlier. It's also the thought that someone can do something like that and not feel guilty.

It was the stupidest thing I've ever done, and I've never felt so embarrassed in my entire life. I felt pathetic. I rang the police but I doubt they'll find her, and I now am grateful dad went for insurance. At least I have my sim card, so I can go to get a new phone. 

It was just the perfect end to a perfect day.

THIS MAKES ME SAD



I MISS IT SO BADLY. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ALARM. I MAY NOT BE ON TIME FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW. :(

Goodnight, I'm heartbroken and depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment