Sunday 24 June 2012

I have a lot to update on, so I'm actually not going to bother and just talk about something completely random instead.

I was thinking about 'love' and I'm really confused, I don't know if it works or not. I mean, I watched this film this evening about first love and how its fragility is equal to its excitement and passion, and I watched it sort of phase out throughout the film, and I thought actually, what's the point. There was this one point where she said to him 'It doesn't feel like this is going to go away, and I think we need to be together' but then it got to the point where she sort of got over him, which was awkward because they were married. And then it was never the same.

One thing I appreciated, was the awkward silences and sort of non satisfying conversation they had on their first date, it was quite realistic I thought. And that gave me a bit of hope, that even if a first date is awkward, you can pull it back from that. I was wondering as well, whether it's more worthwhile to go for a constant standard comfortable love, or one that is really bipolar, amazing or shit. I reckon really crazy love is sort of like soul mates, the highs are worth the lows because basically you are so in love with that person you cope because it's mad. Then standard love, which most people have because they can't deal with having crazy love, (if they've been lucky enough to find it), and is that worth it? You're happy, but you're always thinking... hmmm what if I didn't do this, what if I had a proper love? I don't know. It boggles me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GEORGINA. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment