Wednesday 13 June 2012

I am completely shattered. Last night I was talking to someone about my bloody play for a while, and then facebook messed up so we decided to phone each other to talk about it. We started talking at 2:20, and went to bed at what time?

5. 20. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I was dead today. I had to wake up at 6:30 to leave for Holloway at half 7. I slept in, as did mum, so we ran manically around the room and then finally left. I fell asleep for the first lecture, but Evie said it was very boring anyway.

Anyway, Holloway was offering a drama and creative writing course, which was my favourite of all the courses I've possibly looked at so far, but sadly I just didn't get the feeling from Holloway, which is a shame. It's beautiful, the drama venue is amazingly lovely, (despite the flooded toilets and lightbulbs flickering). And I could really see myself in the course, but apparently the creative writing duo course means you do the shit half of the drama course, which is a shame.


So that was drama. Media studies looks amazing, but I wouldn't be able to work so full time without being able to earn money and have a social life. But I would like to look at how stuff works in the arts more, just not for my degree. Evie and I were almost pissing ourselves laughing at how boring the film studies lecture was. I just mouthed 'I'm sorry' at her, and she disappeared into her lap for 10 minutes.

I'm now more excited about Manchester, I think I might get a kick out of the city and I'm going to look around with Joz, which will definitely be less stressful (mum had the job of taking care of Spud all day. Enough said).

At home though, it did lead to mum telling me how worried she is about me, but the only thing wrong with me is I'm not certain about where I'm going, and I'm too shy/lacking in confidence to show her how much I actually care about acting. Every time we talk about it I'm built up to tears just thinking about it, (I'm a complete girl), and I just need to let myself become that person now. Gain confidence and go for it. I feel like I'm on the edge of something though, very happy.

So actually, I feel amazing right now. It's really nice to feel completely open and like you've sort of lifted a weight off your shoulders. I don't even know why I feel like that, but I do. It's strange. I like it.

This song is amazing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyMdTd6dNA

No comments:

Post a Comment