Monday 25 June 2012

I was thinking about the horrific head injury at work the other day, and I decided it was important enough to describe.

So basically, I had a whole bunch of women looking round the store, when we heard the iron sign scraping along the concrete, and people outside gasping. Everyone in the shop ran out and everyone was going 'OH MY GOD!' and so I leaned out the shop and ran to get my manager to bring down a first aid set.

I saw this guy being helped up off the floor, blood on his shirt and on the floor, and he was looking really dazed while people mopped up his head. Rachel comes down the stairs and looks out the window, then says we need an ambulance. By now someone who's first aid trained was putting pressure on the wound on his head, and he had been sat in a chair from costa, and he was laughing with people.

Then the ambulance came and he drove him away. It was pretty traumatic.

On a lighter note, I heard Ollie sneeze for the first time today, I thought I was going to die laughing. Never heard him do that before, and it was the weirdest noise I've ever heard. Even thinking about it is making me laugh right now.

I had a ketchup fight with him the other day, which was basically me just throwing it in his face. He tried to get me back with the sweet and sour on my jacket, but flicked it all back on himself. It was so funny, I got it all over his bag and suit. And he was going up to Leeds for a weekend with his mum that day:


Another hilarious thing, I went to the gym! It was quite entertaining, I think we annoyed the man who gave us our induction because he was trying to show us stuff and we were pissing ourselves laughing. Especially when he asked Evie to demonstrate this machine, she sat down and he said 'You're facing the wrong way' and then she turned round, put her feet on something and it made a very loud clink noise, at which he just said 'Get up I'll show you.' Then Izzy had to go on something which parted her legs really wide to tone her thighs, and she was wearing a skirt. Very amusing.

He also caught me grabbing Izzy's bum to put her off, and looked very embarrassed. And then when he took our blood pressure Izzy was screaming 'OOOWWW IT HURTS' really, REALLY loudly. Anyway, I did like an hour in the gym like a big red tomato, then sat in the jacuzzi for another hour afterwards. That was the best bit.



Check out Mark's blog again, there's a very amusing photo of him.
http://marksteenagelifestories.blogspot.co.uk/

Also, Kate's blog is very inspirational- brave gal!
http://kateandpancreatitis.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment