Thursday 14 March 2013

Feeling in a weird vortex at the moment, my concentration on everything is kind of dazed. It was nice today to hear some positive feedback on my English investigation, sort of re-established some passion when I needed it. Apart from that, my day has consisted of gaining two painful ulsas in my mouth. I realise this may not be pleasant news to you but my mouth feels bruised and I'm feeling very sorry for myself.

Tom left the common room in quite a state today when he was shoved into some pasta. I'm sure the cleaners really appreciated this one:


Anyway. Here's a nice pre-event excitement, it's 12 days today until Bex and I go to London and I am super excited. We've got free tickets to London Zoo and Madame Tussaud because of Bex's Mum's nectar points, free tickets to Stomp and we pre-booked the Travel Lodge ages ago so it was really cheap too. SO SO EXCITED. We've looked up places to shop in advance and planned out our days. IT'S GOING TO BE FUN. We can have girly chats and go shopping and eat lunch because that's what grown ups do.

Hurray!


No comments:

Post a Comment