Sunday 17 March 2013

How is my weekend going?

Thanks for asking.

Well, I started Friday by going to school, (which is good and sensible because that's what you're meant to do on Fridays), then in the evening I had planned our 'antisocial' which consisted of a bunch of people going to Bournemouth and eating chips and dancing round the beach like an episode of Skins, but, happier. Saying that actually I've never watched Skins. Maybe I should seeing as I talk about it so often.

Bit off topic there. Sorry. So, that was the plan, but you saw the rain right? Ain't nobody got time for that. Instead Ollie came round and we sat in front of the fire putting more wood on it so it would keep being fire. Then my parents came home and Mum said "Why don't you stay here and sit in the den with your friends?" This sounded like a plan. So we picked up Bex and Izzy, some Raspberry Liquor and £1.30 'champagne' and the fun began. We then went to MacDonalds (which I still owe Bex the money for). Then we went back to mine and James Kelly came over and joined us, how jolly.



It was nice to just sit and talk. I remember when I was younger, when my brother's had people over I thought he was incredible cool for having friends.

So we had people over, then my throat started to really hurt and everyone went home, I went to bed. Then Saturday brought a 9 hour shift. That was tiring, I felt like death. Last night I watched Best Exotic Marigold Hotel home alone and I was brave, I had to go out into the dark round at the corner of my house to re-fill the wood in the baskets. It was very scary. Well done Poppy!

Tried to have a lie in this morning but my nose wouldn't let me, so I've been up and steamed my face, now I'm drinking tea and listening to 'Radioactive' - Imagine Dragons. Good song.

Here's a picture I took last night, I think it's exactly what all fires should look like:


Finally, I had a dream last night that Dad took me out for a family meal and he told me that he'd had a gay affair with Barney Kidner's dad years ago, and that Barney was his son. So he became my half brother and I went to tell Joz. It was strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment