Monday 25 March 2013

I doubt I'll be able to blog over the next three days, because I'm going to London with Bex. I am unbelievably excited. We pre-booked the hotel in January so it was cheap as chips and now it's finally here!! Yes!!!!

Right now I have the best task ever: packing. I love packing. I get to choose the outfits I'm going to wear, check the weather and then BAM I'm ready!!! I may even make a list. How exciting. Later tonight, Bex and I are going to see the play 'Missing' that my brother's written, which is also very exciting. Then my parents are both gone somewhere and hopefully Barney and someone from the show are staying over, which means food and a larf. We may even drive to Nisa, which would be doubly exciting because my brother can't drive and it'll make me look all grown up.

HOORAY!

Until then, I have some estate agents who are going to measure my house. Therefore Mum has gone into host overdrive and is baking like a mad woman, lighting fires and candles and cleaning EVERYTHING so I should probably go and help before she has a coronary.

Pip pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment