Tuesday 12 March 2013

I've started to dedicate time to reading again, which has been really nice. It's one of those hobbies (if reading counts as that) I go through phases of doing it, and always love it when I do. But then it's nice to have a lapse to really appreciate it. If anyone's looking for a good read that makes you feel like you're reading something cultural and intellectual, then go for Lady Chatterley's Lover by D H Lawrence (I think he's an established writer and everything). It's old fashioned speak but not in a way that makes you get really confused and switch off. It's enjoyable. I like it.

I'm tired. That is all you're getting. (Treat 'em mean keep 'em keen).

2 comments:

  1. Read "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry" when you can :) it's a good'un. Either that or "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard of the second one, been meaning to look it up! Thank you James!

    ReplyDelete