Sunday 3 March 2013

Fun things to do when we're older and stuff

I had this dream a while ago, and I've not stopped casting my mind back to it. You know when you have those dreams where you're the person you wish you were in reality? So, I was her, and there was some random boy with his face all blurred out, and the beginning of the dream I'm sat next to him and it's the start of sixth form. I turn to him and smile, and then I say: "If you let me be a part of your life I will be the best fun you'll ever have." It sounds like it's going down a romantic route, but sadly nothing happened with smudgey face boy.

Anyway, then in the dream my plan was to do crazy things that were good fun, without pushing the boundary of too much trouble. The dream never lived any situations out, but here's one I thought would be fun:

1. Go out one night, meet a bunch of people, (who have to have weird names like 'Sky' and 'Quinton'), and wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes in a place you don't recognise.  - You must pick these people carefully. It would be a shame if this 'fun thing' turned into a bit of an awkward druggie situation.

I'm going to come up with a list of experiences I want to live out during my life and then I'll update. But I think that one would be cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment