Wednesday 6 March 2013

I'm selling a bunch of stuff on Ebay if anyone is interested. This one hopefully will go for something, they only made 100 of them:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181096105466?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Check out my other stuff as well, there's some CDs. Clearing stuff out and such like. Spending is so addictive. Honestly. I get it from my mum, she buys a lot of stuff off the internet and sends it back all the time.

Tomorrow evening I'm up to Laaaandon to see 'Joz Norris Is Missing' which is a show, obviously, written and performed by my brother Joz. We're very excited about it. These shows normally involve him in stretchy lycra or leggings, it's well worth it. Useful for more than just ammunition though, because he's actually quite funny (from what I remember).

At the moment my parents are thinking of selling, which means that we keep having different estate agents looking round. It's so hard keeping your room tidy all the time, and I'll be in the middle of some work and some random person will come in and go 'Sorry, just looking.'

Very short bits today but lots on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment