Sunday 29 April 2012

Firstly, my gorgeous friend Izzy is running the race for life this year, her mum has cancer, so it's a subject very close to her heart. She's an absolutely amazing girl and she deserves LOTS of sponsors, so instead of reading this and thinking 'yeah okay whatever' why not drag your parents to the computer and tell them that if they sponsor Izzy, I am willing to run naked around Salisbury smothered in plum jam singing Jerusalem. (I may have stolen that from somewhere). SO DO IT PLEASE AND HELP.

https://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/isobelhumbey


I've had a pretty dull day, despite being properly yelled at by a customer. I was very calm, you'd be so proud. And then I came home and rang James and caught up with him, but apart from re-dying my hair and watching In Search of a Midnight Kiss, (which I've now seen 3 times and it's the most beautiful film ever), I've done naff all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r7VKl1pN8

Watch this film. It's better than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment